On this special series of Sports Geek podcast Sean dives into the Digital To Dollars pillar – Know Your Distribution
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Why you shouldn't blast your content on all channels
- Why you need to explain Instagram Stories to your sponsorship team
- Why less is sometimes more
- Deciding how many posts per week make sense for fans & your team
- Why you should consider email as the ultimate distribution channel
- What should you do for TikTok in sports?
- How to decide where your best content should be published
Learn more about Digital To Dollars – Know Your Distribution
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Learn more about DigitalToDollars.com
- Some Sports Geek episodes you might be interested in:
- Interested in running a content workshop or webinar? Please contact us and check out what we are doing with Football West.
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek