This week Sports Geek kicked off our club digital education partnership with Football West. After completing a digital club capacity survey in late 2019 Sports Geek has develop a club digital education program specifically to assist Football West NPL teams across numerous social & digital platforms.
Here is the schedule of webinars, to be delivered by Sports Geek founder Sean Callanan:
- Understanding digital audiences – Wednesday January 29
- Developing a content plan – Monday February 3
- Digital & sponsorship – how to sell digital to sponsors – Wednesday February 12
- How to maximise Facebook returns – Monday February 17
- How to build a community on Instagram – Wed February 26
- Tools to up your digital content game – Monday March 2
“Grassroots sports teams can take advantage of digital the same way professional teams can,” said Sean Callanan. “I'll be sharing tactics and strategies we have employed in professional sports as well as insights from global football powerhouses like Arsenal, Real Madrid & LAFC have shared on my podcast. There is a great opportunity for clubs to grow audiences especially with games broadcast on Football West YouTube channel.”
We'll be applying the principals of our Digital To Dollars process to demonstrate how NPL clubs can using digital to attract players, fans & sponsors.
Thanks to Football West's Trent Barron for driving this initiative we believe Football West will see an uplift in support and viewership with a more digitally engaged fan base across all the NPL clubs.
If you're interested in running a Club Digital Education program for your league or association please contact us.