On this week's podcast I preview SEAT Conference in Miami with Al Crombie on ABC Grandstand and chat with fellow sports geek and coder Dave Sjolin about his experiences developing websites and loyalty systems in pro sports.
On this podcast you’ll learn from Dave Sjolin about:
- How Dave got his start in sports, Money Ball
- What the Trailblazers did to engage fans before Facebook
- How fan loyalty platforms have evolved over the past 18 months
- What Dave learned from working with San Francisco 49ers new My 49ers Rewards system
- What we expect to be big topics at SEAT in Miami
- Why selfies can be dangerous in sports
Resources from the episode
LeBron at World Cup
Only last week we discussed ESPN and FIFA worried about short video clips being shared and then LeBron capture YouTube celebrity who streaked at the World Cup Final as a publicity stunt.
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your network. Thanks in advance.