SEAT 2014 is not far away now, in Miami July 20-22. We catch up with Christine on progress of SEAT conference and what is planned for what will be the biggest SEAT conference yet. We chat with Ryan Jordan from Churchill Downs on how their DAS rollout with Mobilitie allowed fans to connect and use their cell phones at the famous Kentucky Derby.
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- Who is attending SEAT 2014 in Miami
- How Christine manages the mix of attendees and sponsors for SEAT
- The growth the SEAT conference over the past few years especially in the NCAA market as well as international attendees
- The importance of the closed door sessions at SEAT and why the are vital to SEAT community.
- What problem Churchill Downs faced with large crowds and cell phone reception at big race meetings
- How the DAS solution was integrated into the Churchill Downs racecourse by Mobilitie
Resources from the episode
Read more about Mobilitie
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your network. Thanks in advance.
Follow Sports Geek on Soundcloud, all episodes available.