Welcome to 2014, Sports Geek Podcast is back ready for a big year in sports digital on this week's show we chat with Debbie Spillane on ABC Grandstand about what is ahead in 2014. In our first SEAT Partner Profile I chat with Larry Bush from Store Financial we look at how their retail experience will give sports teams the edge in 2014. I chat with Heikki Aura from Uplause in Finland about their stadium fan engagement solutions recently installed at Madison Square Garden.
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- Why sports teams will focus on content over likes
- Will Google Glass provide killer content?
- How stadiums can engage with fans using social
- What sports teams can learn from retail loyalty programs
- Importance of engaging fans in stadium and outside stadium with Store Financial
- How Store Financial can do a one time promotion or a national event dynamically
- What does Uplause offer stadiums that usual scoreboard animations
Like this episode? please leave a review in iTunes.
Resources from the episode
Uplause at Madison Square Garden
Social Media Post of the Week
Send in your nominations for best social media post of the week – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine… for whatever reason fan engagement, sponsorship activation, cool content….
Watch Piers Morgan facing Brett Lee