Sports Geek News is curated via the social media channels of Sports Geek. Have you connected with Sean on Linkedin or follow @SportsGeek on Twitter?
The articles that get the most clicks are included in Sports Geek News published weekly, get can sign up here.
Here are the top 25 articles from October:
- Manchester City get smart with data to create personalised fan experience platform
- Why Richard Branson is investing big in sports
- Inside the sports world’s ‘Generation Z’ challenge
- How the Cubs’ marketing evolved as the team went from ‘Lovable Losers’ to World Series Champs
- The future of TV is the internet, great article by former podcast guest, Gareth Capon
- The Premier League, the IPL and Watch: what are Facebook’s intentions in sport?
- Why the Mavs have struck gold in China
- An introduction to the esports ecosystem
- Are mobile passes the future of tickets?
- The state of live streaming in sports
- 19 tools for creating engaging social media videos, images and GIFs in minutes
- Secrets of the biggest gate-crashers in sports, fun read
- How the Philadelphia Eagles, Pabst and other top brands are tapping into live content
- LA Clippers lets mobile ticket buyers see 3-D seat views
- Netflix to launch Juventus docuseries
- NFL's new digital ticket system tries to cut out scalpers
- Sacramento Kings are first in NBA to use fundraising with Facebook Live
- NBA has an AR basketball shooting game because, why not?
- Voice recognition will transform these 5 industries
- How I use my journal to create my future and achieve my goals
- Americans spend $56 billion on sporting events
- Disney’s big bet on streaming relies on little-known tech company
- Nearly half of U.S. teens prefer Snapchat over other social media
- Panoply’s Pinna might just be the first really interesting attempt to get people to pay for podcasts
- Meet San Francisco’s new e–sports team, the Shock
Sports Geek Podcasts You Missed
- #165: Dave Ray on NRL, Twitter and podcasting
- #166: Sports, tech and stats with Nick Maywald
- #167: #AskSportsGeek – Digital trends, Linkedin, esports, Facebook & more
- #168: Andrew Collins on Sports in China
- #169: Developing athletes off the field with Paul Marsh
For our full episode archive click here