On this week’s episode Sean catches up with Andrew Collins, CEO of Mailman Group as part of the Sports Geek CEO Series. Sean chats with Andrew about how Mailman are helping some of the world's largest sports brands understand the Chinese market.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Andrew's desire to work in China and acquiring Mailman
- The importance for clubs to identify their own agenda and how it supports China's agenda in order to gain local buy-in
- The influence of the star athlete ranking above that of the team or brand in the Chinese market
- The success UFC are having in China and how they are building their digital audience
- The power of Wechat in the local market