Sports Geek News is curated via the social media channels of Sean Callanan and Sports Geek, your clicks decide what links are included.
Here are the top 25 articles from August:
- Real Madrid is winning millions of new US fans with social media
- The end of season tickets, the great unbundling of season tickets is upon us
- A young Australian NBA player figures out the branding game
- How one of Australia’s brightest marketing minds helped redefine football with AFLW
- How to write killer emails that actually drive results
- This Dallas startup wants to upend sports media
- CrownBet accidentally breaches AFL's $2.5 b rights deal, oops!
- Building the brand – Vegas Golden Knights’ Twitter
- Facebook continues to add to its roster of live sports streams with new deal
- New England Patriots first in NFL to automate Fancam capture process, congrats Tinus Le Roux
- Adelaide Crows live streamed in 360 degrees, a first for any AFL club
- Unscriptd: Powering the video of Ronaldo, Kohli and the world’s best athletes
- Using the 5/25 rule to learn to say “No”
- What core skills do you need to be a Digital Sports marketer? Nice for Sean to be on the other side of an interview for a change
- How big is esports really? Nielsen attempts to figure it out
- 11 free Instagram analytics tools to help you with your Instagram marketing.
- What to do when someone angrily challenges your data
- False start: Behind Hyundai's fumbled NFL deal
- Watch: J.C. Penney shoppers line up for T-shirt that comes with Dallas Cowboys experience
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- Manchester United in talks with dating app Tinder over £12million-a-year sponsorship deal
- Inside the NBA’s new marketing deal with Fitbit and Minnesota Timberwolves
- Will the rise of AR mean the end for smartphones and TVs?
- Build an innovation engine in 90 days
- Amazon to follow New Zealand ‘All Blacks' rugby team for documentary series
Sports Geek Podcasts You Missed
- The Yinzcam story with Priya Narasimhan
- Big content from Arsenal to Adele with ANZ Stadium’s Greg Sleigh
- BruCast – Daniel Brusilovsky on Silicon Valley and Innovation
- Unikrn – esports, betting & cryptocurrency – a whole new world
Check out more from Sports Geek Podcast