On this week's episode Sean chats with Greg Sleigh, General Manager, Business Development at ANZ Stadium. Sean chats with Greg about his career at ANZ Stadium and how it continues to evolve for events in sports and entertainment.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Greg's career has evolved from commencing in the venue management at ANZ Stadium
- The variety of events that ANZ stadium hosts
- “Engage globally, connect personally” Arsenal's mantra for fan engagement and how they succeeded doing this on their recent tour
- The planning required to host Adele's concerts – 96,000 fans two nights in a row
- The connectivity of the stadium and how it plays its part in the event experience
- What the differences are running content for long term tenants versus concerts/special events and how other hirers are learning from these experiences