Who is Sean Callanan?
Sean understands the sports digital landscape. Connecting sports, fans & sponsors using technology is his mission. Sports Geek is connected with millions of digital fans with clients in the NBA, AFL, NRL & Cricket.
You can hear him on Sports Geek, the top ranking sports digital podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. See him live at sports & digital conferences in Australia, New Zealand & USA. He is a steering committee member for SEAT Conference driving the digital track.
Sean founded Beers, Blokes & Business podcast which is currently #1 Business podcast in Australia. Another successful side project was the Super Awesome Micro Project, which Sean was a patron and drove the digital and social initiatives with the project that garnered major media attention from Mashable, Wired, NBC & BBC as well as over 3 million YouTube views in 5 days.
Sean lives & breathes sports digital you can find him on Twitter @SeanCallanan & connect with him on LinkedIn.
Need a speaker or panel for your conference?
Sean is available to speak on sports digital marketing and how sports and sponsors alike can connect with fans using technology, digital & social media as well as digital trends and how business can develop passionate fans like sports teams.
Please contact us to book Sean for your conference.
Some presentations are available on our Slideshare channel.
Speaking experience includes:
- SEAT Conference 2011 (Los Angeles), 2012 (Boston), 2013 (Kansas City), 2014 (Miami), 2015 (San Francisco)
- Our Sporting Future (Gold Coast 2015)
- SEAT London (2015 Lord's Cricket Ground)
- A-League Marketing Conference (2013, 2014)
- PeSA Internet Conference (Gold Coast 2015)
- World Trotting Conference (Sydney 2015)
- Digital Sport London (2014)
- ad-tech 2012 (Sydney & Melbourne)
- Australian Racing Conference 2013
- Asia Pacific World Sport and Women Conference 2012 (Melbourne)
- Sports Business Summit 2012 Sydney
- Twitter Brekky 2012 (Melbourne & Sydney)
- Sports Business NZ 2012 (Auckland)
- Sport is Fantastic 2010 (Sydney & Auckland)