In this Sports Geek Podcast we chat with Tinus Le Roux from Fancam discussing digital activations and developing campaigns that are fan centric at SEAT Conference. Recently a few AFL players social media accounts were hacked so I chat with Francis on ABC Grandstand on what you can do to protect your accounts from hackers. We look back at how the focus of digital teams are changing to meet the demands of teams for revenue and sponsors for exposure and leads. We also chat with Kylie Caflisch from Team Blackshirts about starting her career in sports.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How Fancam is delivering for sponsors
- The difference between U2 fans in US and Aussie Rugby 7s fans
- How to reset passwords and remove iOS devices who have access to your Twitter
- Why secure passwords are mandatory
- How digital teams are moving up on sponsorship sales cycle
- The importance for sports teams to derive revenue from digital efforts
Resources from the episode
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
If you have a question for the podcast please leave it using Speakpipe plugin on the left of this page.