Sports Geek News is curated via the social media channels of Sports Geek. Have you connected with Sean on Linkedin or follow @SportsGeek on Twitter?
The articles that get the most clicks are included in Sports Geek News published weekly, get can sign up here.
Here are the top 25 articles from November:
- Why English football sucks at fan engagement – and Americans are in a different league
- Inside the English Football League's branded content drive
- What the baseball playoffs can teach entrepreneurs about fan engagement
- Exclusive: Inside Formula One’s rebranding strategy
- We are wrong about millennial sports fans
- Nike paid the NBA $1.3 billion to use its uniforms, and 2 of the NBA‘s biggest stars are hiding theswoosh
- How Instagram aims to change the face of athlete media
- How Instagram expanded the NBA’s push for sports world domination
- The numbers don‘t stack up: Why it's a terrible idea to spend $2.3 billion on half-full stadiums
- How Bleacher Report and House of Highlights teamed up to take over Instagram
- The miracle of morning pages, I agree with this, 6 months in
- Town in Iceland paints 3D zebra crosswalk to slow down speeding cars. LOVE THIS!
- Are we entering the end times for the NFL?
- In six seconds, Giphy could make billions
- 50 ways to live on your own terms
- Bayern Munich’s use of Instagram Stories polls shows how useful it can be to clubs
- Snapchat’s epic strategy flip-flop
- What do 280 characters on Twitter mean for sports organizations?
- Kobe Bryant's new obsession? Dominating the business world
- AS Roma continues digital onslaught by rolling out first interactive mobile preview story
- Here are 9 email newsletters about data… I think you’ll like at least 4 of them
- Where the Los Angeles Dodgers are investing during the world series
- Major League Soccer may be growing too rapidly for its own good
- Amazon goes long form with a Manchester City documentary
- Forget the 10,000-Hour rule; Edison, Bezos, & Zuckerberg follow the 10,000-experiment Rule
Sports Geek Podcasts You Missed
- #170: Robots, VR, Innovation with Nancy Bennett
- #171: Steve Conley on making the career jump from tech to data
- #172: Bonus Episode: Peter Beattie on 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games legacy
- #173: Sally Phillips connecting kids with WNBL's elite
- #174: AFL, Audiences & Growth with Darren Birch
For our full episode archive click here