On this week’s episode Sean catches up with Sally Phillips, Head of the WNBL at Basketball Australia. Sean and Sally chat about hoops, TV and connecting grassroots with elite talent.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Sally's sporting background coming through the grassroots system and playing in the WNBL
- How Sally's experience and insight in club land is helping her run the league
- The work that Sally and her team did to get the WNBL back on TV
- The partnership with Fox Sports and the launch of Project Leap – their all female internal team working on WNBL
- How the WNBL is seeking sponsors and how companies can benefit and connect with fans and communities
- Sally's links to the Richmond Football Club