5 years ago I started Sports Geek and one of the guys I looked up to was Mark Cuban, I've always said he is a Sports Geek like me just with a bigger bank balance. It was great to finally catch up and chat to Mark about his new apps Cyber Dust and Xpire, the changing NBA landscape, Shark Tank and his beloved Dallas Mavericks.
If you've been listening to my podcast from the beginning or have just found it, please enjoy this chat with Mark Cuban.
Learn from Mark Cuban
- Why Mark built Cyber Dust
- Why athletes are loving Cyber Dust
- Importance of understanding your digital footprint
- How you can use Xpire to clean up your bad social media posts
- Why you might think your posts are OK but other might not
- How the NBA owner landscape has changed in 12 years
- What impact China will have on next NBA digital deal
- Why the next big sports battle will happen off the court
- Mark's advice if you want to work in sports
- Why Mark invests in Shark Tank pitches
- How much work goes into Shark Tank when the cameras are turned off
- How the Mavs crowd sourced their alternate jersey design