This week on Sports Geek podcast I chat with Zain Pasha from Sporting Innovations and Arthur Gillion from Melbourne Victory we discuss sports marketing, fan engagement, membership marketing and latest Apple products
On this podcast you’ll learn from about:
- How Sporting Innovations use technology at Sporting Park
- How iBeacons can be used to enhance fan experience
- How Sporting Park is a beta platform for Sporting Innovations
- Why the membership message is so important to Melbourne Victory
- How much A-League has grown in 10 years.
Resources from the episode
- Follow Zain Pasha (@theZainPasha) on Twitter connect with him on Linkedin
- Follow @SportingKC on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook
- Follow @SportingInnov on Twitter and check out SportingInnovations.com for more
- Download SportingKC Uphoria
- Follow Arthur Gillion (@arthurgillion) on Twitter connect with him on Linkedin
- Follow Melbourne Victory @gomvfc on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook
- Join us at @SEATConference in San Francisco in 2015 and like SEAT on Facebook
- Sound of the game was from Sporting Park at SEAT in Kansas City in 2013.
- Connect with all guests of the podcast and check out the podcast archive
- Thanks for iTunes reviews in Australian iTunes and USA iTunes.
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Arthur has some football skills
Day 4 of #BOT (Brothers on Tour) Everywhere you go, always take the #football with you! #skills on #GreatOceanRoad https://t.co/uuQIdMHxJE
— Arthur Gillion (@ArthurGillion) August 22, 2014
Great point Zain
The most important data point in understanding your customers is, why.
— Zain Pasha (@TheZainPasha) September 11, 2014
Sporting Innovations at SEAT in Miami
Congratulations to all the winners of @InStadiumInc awards for #SEAT2014 pic.twitter.com/5xjJnHKvkq
— SEAT Conference (@SEATconference) July 22, 2014
I know how you feel Russell Crowe
Watch my son's reaction to my left at 2010 AFL Grand Final Replay
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your network. Thanks in advance.
Listen or download episode here
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek