Sports Geek News is curated via the social media channels of Sports Geek. Have you connected with Sean on Linkedin or follow @SportsGeek on Twitter?
The articles that get the most clicks are included in Sports Geek News published weekly, get can sign up here.
Here are the top 25 articles from September:
- How F1 got its social media game together
- Why AS Roma revel in being the weirdest football club on social media
- Tackling Tech: Inside the NFL's new social media rules
- Could AFL broadcast rights be next for tech giants?
- Adelaide Crows launch new Messenger Bot, very proud to be a part of this project
- How the NHL is boosting fan engagement with advanced analytics
- 5 places to use storytelling in your marketing to drive sales
- Nike has a problem with its Jordan brand that was previously ‘unthinkable'
- Sports teams are putting Instagram Stories on Jumbotrons to keep fans’ eyes on the action
- Future of retail? Nike’s cool new toy lets you design and print custom sneakers in an hour
- 10 ways your business can use Instagram Stories
- The making of a masterpiece, how Miami landed some of the coolest tickets in the country
- The NFL takes a Netflix–style approach to fuel its growth in Europe
- The weird and wonderful world of Cristiano Ronaldo‘s endorsements
- Xavier Ellis: My advice to the de-listed football battlers
- Why LA 2028 will be the first truly digital Olympic Games
- Smartphones are driving all growth in web traffic, just not through apps
- The audience every advertiser is missing on YouTube
- Secret Twitter account? Lots of athletes have them
- How The NBA, Nike partnership leads to smart, connected uniforms
- Live sports audiences are getting older
- Amazon could deliver a TV jackpot with firm set to bid for Premier League rights from the 2019-2020 season
- Can Facebook take on Netflix with its first season of original shows?
- Behind The Athletic’s plans to grow local sports news subscriptions
- How GPS, drones, and apps are revolutionising rugby
Sports Geek Podcasts You Missed
- #161: Sports Geek & Tradable Bits = Sports Geek Campaigns
- #162: Nick Holland on Football, Law and EJ Whitten
- #163: Doug O’Donnell setting the table for digital revenue
- #164: Daniel Ringland from Riot Games on esports growth
For our full episode archive click here