Andrew Nicholson is the Senior Director of Digital at Sacramento Kings on this podcast he chats about the Kings 3.0 strategy and how digital is a vital component.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn about:
- How the Kings strategy has changed under leadership of Vivek Renadive
- Why Social Good is a key platform for the Kings
- Technology and global reach go hand in hand
- Using drones to tell the story of the new Kings arena
- Why having fun is important even if it means pranking your fans
- Importance of community to Kings players and staff alike
- Why content is king and Kings are content
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Andrew Nicholson on Linkedin and @a_nicholson on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow the Sacramento Kings at Kings.com, @SacramentoKings on Twitter and @SacramentoKings on Instagram
- Reports on Kings April Fool’s Joke on fans
- Other great episodes on from #SEAT2015 attendees
- Thanks to Blair Hughes from Audio Boom for the Sounds of the Game
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
More from Andrew and Sacramento Kings
Ready for the season ahead…
— Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) October 11, 2015
Sign lady famous in Sacramento
Boogie presents Sign Lady with team-autographed birthday sign 💜 pic.twitter.com/PD9sQ7RrdS
— Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) October 9, 2015
Stay tuned for more…
Fun on media day
— Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) September 29, 2015
From the Drone
Drone Cam + 🌇 = 😍
— Golden 1 Center (@Golden1Center) August 26, 2015
What’s your team Snapchat name?
— Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) August 20, 2015
— Andrew Nicholson (@A_Nicholson) July 22, 2015
Strong lead off man
— Scott Kegley (@ScottKegley) July 22, 2015
Send Andrew a tweet that you listened (or just read this post).
Congrats North Queensland Cowboys
Great win by the Cowboys!
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
- Pocket Casts
- RSS feed
- Via Email
- Facebook Group
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Great information from an insider
via iTunes by citizenchimp from Australia on September 10, 2015
This podcast is truly full of gold if you’re a marketer or agency looking for insights in the sports industry. Sean really knows his stuff – he’s spoken publicly at many occasions (I’ve had the pleasure of seeing him firsthand) and as someone in the trenches the anecdotes and data couldn’t be more up to date and valuable. Well worth a listen!