On this special series of Sports Geek podcast Sean dives into the Digital To Dollars pillar – Know Your Content
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Sports Geek conduct a content review
- Who should attend Know Your Content workshops
- Why naming your content is a MUST
- Developing your content pillars
- Knowing when to let content that is not working go
- How to help your commercial team to understand branded content opportunities
- How to develop that big content idea and ACTUALLY do it!
Learn more about Digital To Dollars – Know Your Content
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Learn more about DigitalToDollars.com
- Some Sports Geek episodes you might be interested in:
- Interested in running a content workshop or webinar? Please contact us and check out what we are doing with Football West.
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign
Thanks for the review on Apple Podcasts
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek