In the latest podcast, Sean catches up with Rob Squillacioti from FFA on recent trip to west coast of USA.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn about:
- Key themes for Rob from team visits
- After SEAT Rob suggests, “Don't be consumed by big data”
- What is football's big advantage in Australia
- Importance of knowing your brand
- What is it like to almost be struck by lightning?
- Are you using Snapchat?
Resources from the podcast
- Follow Rob Squillacioti on Twitter (@robsquilla) and Linkedin
- Follow @ALeague on Twitter, Instagram (@theAleague) and Facebook.com/ALeague
- Listen to more on Portland Timbers with my chat with Brian Costello
- Listen to Natalle Brown's version of the lightning story
- Listen to Rob's previous podcast on A-League season 10
- Check out some photos from SEAT Conference
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Check out some highlights from #SportsGeekTrip
Picture with the NBA trophy mandatory at SEAT
Listening to the @warriors talking about 'Championship collaboration' #SEAT2015 Thx 4 #LarryOBrien pic too. pic.twitter.com/ZaoT4lqKYL
— Rob Squillacioti (@robsquilla) July 21, 2015
Thanks for tweetage Rob
Great opening keynote from @seancallanan #SEAT2015 pic.twitter.com/AUqu08l0my
— Rob Squillacioti (@robsquilla) July 20, 2015
Fun to see Pirlo in action
#NYCFC fans go crazy as #Pirlo subs in, enjoying this @robsquilla? pic.twitter.com/p87N2IjoBq
— Sean Callanan (@seancallanan) July 26, 2015
This was a fun session
Great #SEAT2015 panel on risks vs rewards w/ @im_melissa @DewayneHankins @seancallanan @SteveZiff & @A_Nicholson pic.twitter.com/AB5gyKpaPa
— Jayne Bussman-Wise (@jaynebwise) July 20, 2015
Congrats on getting the new FIFA 16 cover Rob
Fun trip hope you can join us next year in Vegas.
Are you on Snapchat?
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
Thanks for the review on iTunes
AdamBallinger from Australia on August 19, 2015
Really in depth exploration of the marketing side of sport. Great interviews with some of the biggest names in the field. This is a must listen for anyone interested in how sports marketing is done.
Thanks Adam, follow @AdamBallangerArt on Instagram
How can we help you?
Rob Squillacioti – MLS & A-League insights Transcription
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek