Sports Geek News is curated via the social media channels of Sports Geek.
Follow Sean Callanan on Linkedin or follow @SportsGeek on Twitter to see these articles as soon as we read them.
The articles that get the most clicks are included in Sports Geek News published weekly, you can sign up here.
Here are the top articles from February:
- As Facebook’s news feed changes, football clubs mull how to monetize reach
- A look inside the modern sports fan: NFL vs. NCAA vs. MLS vs. MLB
- Why I deleted the Instagram app — and you should think about it too, agree with a lot of points in this article, reassessing all platforms & content for 2018
- The State of Social 2018 Report: your guide to latest social media marketing research
- Why a good strategy goes beyond just great content
- GIPHY’s Top 25 GIFs of 2017
- Why the death of ‘dark posts’ is the biggest growth opportunity for social advertising
- If you’re reading this, it isn’t too late, the time to plant the seed of fandom in kids is now
- Rams.com? Let's just say it isn't about the NFL team
- Beyond the Patch: How Harley–Davidson and the Milwaukee Bucks are capitalizing on their partnership
- Australia and esports: Years behind but the potential to innovate
- The Follower factory: A fascinating read into the dark world of buying social media followers
- Brett Favre sued for $16 million over failed sports social media network
- Future of live sports? How Amazon streamed NFL games to 200 countries and 600 types of devices
- Perth Stadium Steering Committee minutes reveal terror fears, obscured views, painful contract negotiations
- ESPN's evolution: Snapchat, esports and attribution guidelines
- How to enjoy your life more, just as it is
- 3 alternative tops set to shape the #SportsBiz in 2018
- MLS champion Jozy Altidore talks pros and cons of social media for athletes
- Olympic athletes to face social–media restrictions in February
- Is it time to add podcasting to your marketing mix?
- Overwatch League outperforms Thursday Night Football livestream on opening day
- Tony Robbins: How to train your emotions
- How we got our bootstrapped startup debt-free and profitable, good read on funding your own business
- Gone viral: Cameraman thought big play was possible, but not *that* big, well done Scott Kegley