Sean Callanan chats with former FFA CMO Luke Bould in this Sports Geek interview.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Luke got his start in in the music industry
- Why Luke was drawn to sports and how much disruption sports has faced last 20 years
- Luke and Sean compare athletics careers (it's a very short section of the interview)
- How cricket solidified it's playing base with a participation program run nationally
- What was it like at Cricket Australia in the early days of Big Bash?
- What Luke learned about the football industry at FFA.
- The opportunities and challenges facing football in Australia
- Why participation needs to be a key strategy for sports & governments
- How data and technology is driving massive change in sports both in consumption and participation