Sean Callanan chats with former FFA CMO Luke Bould in this Sports Geek interview.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Luke got his start in in the music industry
- Why Luke was drawn to sports and how much disruption sports has faced last 20 years
- Luke and Sean compare athletics careers (it's a very short section of the interview)
- How cricket solidified it's playing base with a participation program run nationally
- What was it like at Cricket Australia in the early days of Big Bash?
- What Luke learned about the football industry at FFA.
- The opportunities and challenges facing football in Australia
- Why participation needs to be a key strategy for sports & governments
- How data and technology is driving massive change in sports both in consumption and participation
Listen to Luke Bould on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Luke Bould on LinkedIn and on Twitter @ldbould
- Check out more from alacria at alacriaglobal.com
- Listen to Luke's alacria business partner Dino DiPierdomenico discuss grassroots sports programs in ep 255
- Some Sports Geek episodes you might be interested in:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign
Check out the final moments of Gravitas win against Mammoth
Final moments of Gravitas Vs Mammoth
Gravitas get first W for 2020 against Mammoth Esports TeamWell done to Nobody, Beats, Puma, Kpop getting first OPL – Oceanic Pro League win.Steady leadership from our "vet Jordan "Praelus" Fernandes#GravitasGlory #GRVWin
Posted by Gravitas on Saturday, February 1, 2020
Thanks for the review on Apple Podcasts
Great information from an insider
★★★★★ citizenchimp via Apple Podcasts
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek