Sean Callanan chats with Sportility co-founder and CEO Adam Hyman in this Sports Geek Sports Startup Series interview
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Adam got his start in sports by starting his own basketball club
- The logistically issues of getting your team kitted out
- How Adam pivoted an apparel business into a sports tech startup
- How grass roots clubs can raise revenue via merchandise
- How Gravitas and Sportility teamed up to offer a unique membership offer to esports market
- What Gravitas will offer to fans leveraging the options provided by Sportility
- How Sportility gives sponsors a way to support grass roots sports
Listen to Adam Hyman on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Adam Hyman on LinkedIn and on Twitter @adam_hyman
- Find out more about Sportility at Sportility.co
- Learn more about Andrew Bogut's investment into Sportility
- Podcasts recommended by Adam in the podcast were Words with Oz and Masters of Scale.
- Check out Gravitas Sportility Jerseys at Gravitas.gg
- Some Sports Geek Sports Startup episodes you might be interested in:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign like Sportility has as a Startup supporter.
Check out the Gravitas Foundation Membership campaign featuring SEVEN different jerseys made possible with Sportility.
And here is the 2020 Gravitas squad in Sportility jerseys
Announcing our OPL – Oceanic Pro League squad for 2020 Top Lane – Lachlan ‘Nobody' Keene-O'KeefeJungle – Jordan ‘Praelus' FernandesMid Lane – David ‘Beats' NguyenADC – Nathan ‘Puma' Puma & Liam ‘Bambi' JowittSupport – Jordan ‘Kpop' Hazeltine & Ashley ‘TrAshley' White Coaches – Leonard 'OMO' Loh & Calvin 'Calvin' LeeFor more go to https://gravitas.gg/news/announcing-the-2020-gravitas-squad/#GravitasGlory
Posted by Gravitas on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek