In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Josh Barney, CEO of SEAT Conference
On this podcast, you'll learn about:
- Josh's transition from Utah Jazz to SEAT Conference
- Why was Josh drawn to bring SEAT back?
- What are the plans for SEAT, and why is Josh hosting in Salt Lake City, Utah?
- Some inside info on the topics that are being discussed for panels on the SEAT steering committees
- Why does sending multiple people from your team across technology, data, and digital makes sense?
- How the SEAT Sports Geek Amplify series will work and why sports technology solutions should get involved
Listen to Josh Barney on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Pick my brain
Want some help on a campaign, sponsorship or content but don’t know where to start? Book a time with Sean Callanan for a Pick My Brain session.
The Pick my brain session is a two-hour video consulting session where you can get Sean’s thoughts and opinions on ticketing or sponsorship campaigns, campaign development and digital content review.
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Josh Barney on LinkedIn, and send him a message that you listened to this podcast episode via Twitter @Sprtakuz
- Connect with SEAT and register to attend
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series – Season 1 to get a feel for what SEAT Sports Geek Amplify series will be like.
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes with SEAT alumni you might enjoy:
- Conferences we can meet up at
- SEAT in Salt Lake City on July 14-15 2023
- Money In Sport in Gold Coast on July 6 2023
- Live Sports Geek interview with NFL's Charlotte Offord
- Football Australia CEO James Johnson will be speaking at Money In Sport
Announcing the return to SEAT as discussed on the podcast
See you in Salt Lake City in July
So excited to have Sean Callanan participating at SEAT.
The best part about the conference is the people. That’s what makes SEAT so great. Come and join us for the “Family Reunion” this summer.
See you in Salt Lake in July. https://t.co/vI35BS5uPk https://t.co/p7qJLcEpOz
— Josh Barney (@Sprtakuz) February 21, 2023
SEAT alumni who have been podcast guests
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek