In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan catches up again with Charlie Shin:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How MLS increased fan knowledge across the entire league
- Importance for collaboration amongst teams to lift the bar for an entire league
- Why Charlie is excited about his new role at the Colts
- How data strategy and goals can differ for a team compared to a league
- Planning for next NFL season hopefully returning to normal
Listen to Indianapolis Colts' Charlie Shin on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Charlie Shin on LinkedIn and send him message that you listened via Twitter to @CRMinSports
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series – Season 1 out now!
- Listen to Vincent Ircandia from StellarAlgo
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes you might enjoy:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
- Now you can listen LIVE as a Patreon subscriber!
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek