On this week's Sports Geek Podcast I chat with Harf on SEN about World Cup & Socceroos. Lately I’ve been getting a few requests to help replace staff and reshape digital teams, so I discuss how to skill up and resource your sports digital team. We preview some the the killer digital campaigns for SEAT presentation and a listener question – What is the value of a hashtag?
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How Socceroos content was framed by one single player interview
- How sports digital teams have evolved in past 5 years
- What roles you need to be thinking of (as an employee and a sports team)
- What is the key ingredient you need with sports digital staff
- How do you value hashtags?
- Comparing Facebook growth – World Cup Vs LA Kings
Resources from the episode