Back from SEAT Conference in Kansas City, what a great conference. This special Sports Geek Podcast episode is a full audio replay of my #SEAT2013 presentation with Philippe Dore from NASCAR. You can follow along via on Slideshare below or download from Slideshare.
More SEAT related podcasts coming up soon, so stay tuned.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- What makes up the digital campaign trifecta
- Why you'll want to visit Western Australia for next holiday
- How Nike activated Kobe Bryant using Twitter BEFORE he joined Twitter
- How Australian Open & Wimbledon developed infotainment for digital fans
- How you can activate a stadium even when it is EMPTY
- How NBA & NFL teams activate off-season events like Draft night
Follow the slides as you listen…
Resources from the episode
Videos from presentation
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
If you have a question for the podcast please leave it using Speakpipe plugin on the left of this page.