In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan interviews NRG CEO & Founder Andy Miller:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Andy became a team owner in the NBA with the Sacramento Kings
- The dynamic of group ownership bringing different expertise and experience to the Kings
- Why Andy formed NRG as a gaming lifestyle organisation
- How NRG navigate the opportunities across gaming and esports
- Why demands of sponsors are changing and how gaming creators at NRG are delivering for partners
- What sports and technology trends are exciting Andy for the future
Listen to NRG's Andy Miller on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Andy Miller on Linkedin and send him a message that you listened via Twitter to @amiller
- Follow NRG on the following platforms
- Please join Sean on #SportsBizZoom calls
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series – Season 1 out now!
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes you might enjoy:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek