Sean catches up with Adam Grow, Director of Customer Success of Kore Software on the latest podcast. Adam joins Sean as part of the SEAT Sponsorship Series and chats about CRM strategies that you need to get started. On this podcast you'll learn about:
- About Adam's career at the Utah Jazz and his start in the sports industry
- How his role at Utah introduced him to Kore Software
- The change in the sports industry and focussing on business intelligence
- Adam's experiences working on both the team and vendor sides of CRM
- What his key strategies are when implementing CRM into a business
- What Sean is looking forward to at #SEAT2016 Las Vegas
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Adam Grow from Kore Software connect with him on Twitter @TheAdamGrow and on Linkedin
- Connect with Kore Software on Twitter @KoreSoftware and reach out to them at SEAT Vegas
- Other podcasts that may interest you
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world's largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
Want to meet Sean in USA on #SportsGeekTrip?
From July 4 to July 21 Sean will be in the USA, he'd love to catch up and meet with listeners in:
- Chicago – July 4-10 (attending Podcast Movement #PM16)
- Toronto – July 10-12
- Denver – July 13
- Las Vegas – July 14-21 (attending SEAT Conference #SEATVegas16)
Some tweets you may have missed
Working onsite with LA Clippers
We've had a great week working on-site with our friends at the Los Angeles Clippers. pic.twitter.com/EysYrZbU2a
— KORE Software (@KOREsoftware) June 10, 2016
Another day onsite with a great client
Another day on-site talking #sportsbiz with a great partner. Thanks @MSE for being such a great host! pic.twitter.com/F8VjTHoePZ
— KORE Software (@KOREsoftware) June 13, 2016
Russell Scibetti talking on Data Insights Panel at #SBJEngage
Here's a photo of @rscibetti talking during the Data Insights panel at #SBJEngage pic.twitter.com/StwPPUkTM2
— KORE Software (@KOREsoftware) June 6, 2016
Odd man out
I think it's safe to say I am the only guy at the World Series wearing a @utahjazz hat tonight… Possibly ever. pic.twitter.com/YN0HK5FX5r
— Adam Grow (@theadamgrow) November 2, 2015
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Digital Media for Sports Fans
in iTunes by Scottish Golf Podcast from UK on June 11, 2016
The combination of helpful insight, best practise and sports specific case studies make this a must listen for content creators & marketers.
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek