Recorded in New York City Sean catches up with KORE Software's Russell Scibetti his home town after a successful SEAT conference.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn about:
- How Russell handled the move from team side to vendor side moving from Jets to KORE
- What Russell is looking to delivery to sports industry as someone who has been in the trenches
- Some of the key takeaways from CRM Track at SEAT
- Friendly banter over the SEAT Softball Tournament
- Why SBWeek keeps growing and why you should be involved
- How blogging has been a vital part of Russell's personal brand in sports business
- What was the most fun at SEAT for Sean
- Who won the Sports Geek consulting pack from SEAT 2015? Listen to find out
Resources from the podcast
- Russell is now a 3-Time Sports Geek Podcast guest connect on Twitter (@rscibetti) and Linkedin
- Check out Russell’s blog at TheBusinessOfSports.com and on Facebook
- Find out more about KORE Software and follow @KORESoftware on Twitter
- Other episodes featuring Russell
- Like SEAT on Facebook and follow @SEATconference on Twitter and check out @SEATConference on Instagram
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek
Listen to Sports Geek
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Phenomenal resource for those in sports business
in iTunes by Maverick32078 from USA on February 8, 2015
I came across this podcast almost two years ago and have been a regular listener ever since. Sean and his guests generously share insight, theory and case studies during each episode. In an industry that seems to change week by week, Sean's podcast is the #1 way I try to stay current in the business.