Sports Geek News is curated via the social media channels of Sports Geek. Have you connected with Sean on Linkedin or follow @SportsGeek on Twitter?
The articles that get the most clicks are included in Sports Geek News published weekly, get can sign up here.
Here are the top 25 articles from December:
- Big Bash League Melbourne Stars launch youth digital platform
- Golden State Warriors lawsuit shows the dangers of NBA’s embrace of technology
- Work smarter not harder: 17 great tips
- Kevin O‘Leary explains one big thing people don‘t understand about bitcoin (but need to)
- The state of digital advertising strategies, in 4 charts
- On Brand, On Wisconsin: How the Badgers tell their story on social media
- Game on: The cricket battle being waged behind the scenes of the Ashes
- Marketers, don’t miss out on the ‘perfect storm’ of esports
- 10 jaw–dropping facts about the internet of things
- This startup was getting crushed by Google and Facebook. Now, it's making millions off them
- The 10 most watched ads on YouTube in 2017
- Personalized video ads are engaging consumers
- If content were really king then creators would be treated like royalty
- Facebook reportedly wants to spend a ‘few billion dollars’ for streaming sports rights
- #FCBayernHackDays, love this and expect more teams to do this in 2018
- Millennials are wary of celebrity endorsements
- Instagram’s secretly testing a regram button and many other big new features
- How 41 people in Lithuania took over your Facebook feed
- ‘No Layups’: Where is the next place to spend in esports?
- With Amazon streaming football, will other techs go long for sports rights?
- News Corp to boycott Gold Coast Commonwealth Games and Winter Olympics
- Wembley to introduce mobile ticketing next year
- Socially Acceptable: How and when to interject your brand into a viral topic
- BT Sport to offer 360–degree video highlights and replays
- Sixers‘ storied stats crew has counted it all, from Wilt Chamberlain to Joel Embiid
Sports Geek Podcasts You Missed
- #175 Powering video across the sports social media world with Aviv Arnon
- #176 Catapult sports changing high performance with technology
- #177 Social, AR & OTT Kansas City Chiefs style with James Royer
For our full episode archive click here