This week on Sports Geek Podcast it’s Cricket season as summer hits down under and England are taking on Australia in the Ashes. With Francis on ABC Grandstand look at mobile apps and where does audio and live play by play fit in? On Harftime we chat about YouTube, is it just for viral hits? How can sports leverage viral videos.
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- New Cricket Australia app with Channel Nine
- Current stoush between ABC and CA over radio and digital rights
- How Indian cricket fans said #ThankYouSachin
- How YouTube clip at Celtics game helped Bon Jovi revive an old hit
- What you can do to drive traffic from you YouTube videos
- How the NBA had one of it's most popular Instagram videos
Like this episode? please leave a review in iTunes.
Resources from the episode
- Gary Vanyerchuk on big mistake on Twitter
New Sports Geek V3.0 Sneakers
New @SportsGeek sneakers were unveiled on Facebook and Instagram last week.
Social Media Post of the Week
This week's winner is the NBA for it's quick Instagram work to get Dwyane Wade cartwheel video bomb getting twice the likes than normal posts. Please tweet in your nominations for social media post of the week to @SportsGeek or @seancallanan.
Closing 2 Cents
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your networks. Thanks in advance.