In this week's Sports Geek Podcast we have a good chat with Christine Stoffel from SEAT about SEAT Conference and announce SEAT Conference as presenting partner of the Sports Geek Podcast, we look forward to seeing you in Kansas City in August. On HarfTime we discuss the darker side of Twitter where fans can get very ugly as we take a look at some of the abuse newly crowned Marion Bartoli received this week.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How SEAT started 7 years ago
- Development of SEAT from IT & CIO beginnings to include CRM & Social
- How Christine leverages SEAT steering committee to develop conference agenda
- Understand what athletes face on social media from ugly fans
- How Twitter are looking to solve troll problems for athletes
- Strategy behind the long wait for Manchester United joining Twitter
Thanks again for the feedback, very humbled to see Sports Geek Podcast to see over 2500 downloads so far. If you have shared it with friends or colleagues thank you very much.