First of all THANK YOU, I was blown away with the response to SGP 001! Thank you so much for the tweets, likes, comments, texts and yes even the plus ones. Humbled by the feedback and look forward to speaking with you on future podcasts.
In this podcast I discuss the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson from Manchester United on ABC Grandstand Digital with Francis Leach. On HarfTime with Tony Schibeci filling in for Harf we discuss the some of the social media and digital tools we use at Sports Geek and recommend to out clients. We are also joined by BJ Scott on a Clarity call discussing Linkedin and how I built Sports Geek using Linkedin.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How many fans said #ThankYouSirAlex on Twitter and how much traffic was generated from Facebook
- What to do when you accidentally tweet big news too early
- What tools do we use at Sports Geek
- How to save Instagram photos you like to your Dropbox
- How to get a phone call with Mark Cuban
Download the episode here
Resources from the episode
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
Don't use iTunes? Subscribe using this feed, we are also available on Stitcher
Thanks for tuning in, I'd love your feedback in the comments or send me a tweet @seancallanan