On this week's podcast, Sean chats with Scott Kegley, Director of Digital and Social Media at the San Francisco 49ers.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn:
- The inner workings of the 49ers' Digital & Social Media Team and what's unique about them.
- How to be a social media manager for the 49ers, JOB OPENING
- The #FortyViners, how it started and came to be a big hit
- The benefits of creating content that's native to the platform in engaging non-core fans and ultimately broadening the scope of who you're reaching
- Capitalising on wins as well as losses and being able to deliver great content on a “bad time”
- Why Sean is big on Snapchat
- Why the WWE is the one of the best at event fan engagement
- Why AT&T Park remains one of Sean's fave stadiums in the world
- How your campaign can be featured at #SEAT2015 in San Francisco