In this episode of Sports Geek Sean Callanan interviews MLSE's Manager, Strategy, Global Partnerships Morgan Todd:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Why marketing is so important for Morgan to create successful partnerships
- How the Raptors partners leant into digital when NBA games stopped
- Why being agile with partners was so important and continues to be
- Importance of connection to community for fans and partners
- New Raptors jerseys providing events you can plan for
Listen to MLSE's Morgan Todd on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Morgan Todd on Linkedin and follow @mogtodd on Twitter
- Please join Sean on #SportsBizZoom calls
- Some more Sports Geek episodes you might like to check out:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
Check out the Raptors drive-in as discussed on the podcast
New jersey release, more to come!
Which North are you? #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/xmATeh0AaD
— Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) October 15, 2020
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek