In this episode of Sports Geek, we have a special replay from the Money in Sport conference held on the Gold Coast on July 6th.
Panel topic – The Battle for New Fans
- Charlotte Offord – GM Australia & New Zealand, NFL Australia
- Glen Rolls – Delegate International Development, La Liga
- Rodica Titeica – Director of Marketing Australia & New Zealand, Subway
In this panel discussion, you'll learn about:
- Why sports need new fans
- What does international fan development look like for NFL and La Liga
- How sports participation fuels future fandom?
- What sponsors are looking for to reach your fans?
- How sponsors can help you fuel fan growth
- Influencers & creators – how can they provide a channel to fans?