Sean Callanan chats with sports digital producer Jessica Ivers in this Sports Geek interview.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Jess got her start in sports digital with the Manly Sea Eagles
- Sean & Jess look back at the early days of social media
- Making the jump across sports rugby league to tennis
- Adjusting from weekly grind of a season to the two week madness of a tennis major
- Resourcing of digital at major tennis tournaments and how that may change post COVID
- How digital teams are adjusting to producing content as remote teams
Listen to Jessica Ivers on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Jess Ivers on LinkedIn and follow her on Twitter @jivebong and Instagram @jivebong and now TikTok @jivebong
- Please join Jess and other podcast guests on #SportsBiz Zoom calls
- Some Sports Geek episodes you might be interested in:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
- Like Treiner did as a Startup Supporter, thanks James.
- Treiner.co – Football Training – Anytime, Anywhere
Travel envy in iso
Some pics from @jivebong Instagram to make plans when travel restrictions end
View this post on Instagram
10 days of travel photos: Day 8 Uluru, Northern Territory, Australia Absolute life changing trip to the centre of Australia in 2006. The beating heart of our First Nations People. My only regret is that I climbed Uluru. It was not warranted and my only travel memory that I am ashamed of. I can’t wait to visit this place again and watch and listen and feel. #uluru #ulurukatatjutanationalpark #exploreuluru #ulurusunset #ayersrock #nationalpark #northernterritory #visitNT #exploreNT #redcentre #heartofaustralia #northernterritoryaustralia #visitaustralia #australiagram #seeaustralia
View this post on Instagram
10 days of travel photos: Day 6 Étretat, France. I will remember this day forever not just because of how beautiful it was, but because I was with two of my favourite people ever, @tayloranne55 & @hscrowley. #etretat #etretatbeach #etretatcliffs #Super_France #france_vacations #hello_france #france🇫🇷 #🇫🇷 #igersfrance #ig_europe #loves_europe #map_of_europe #europe_vacations #travelgram #travelfrance #visitfrance #francetourisme #travelphotography #traveltheworld #travelguide
One Slide – Two Minutes
Sean looks back at the growth of marketing technology solutions available to all marketers not just sports, now with 8000 on offer!
Thanks for the review on Apple Podcasts
Great information from an insider
★★★★★ citizenchimp via Apple Podcast
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek