In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Graham Maher, Chief Financial Officer at Queensland Rugby League
On this podcast, you'll learn about:
- How did Graham find his way from the corporate world into sports?
- What are the key responsibilities of a CFO in an sports organisation?
- What does the Queensland Rugby League do?
- How to pitch for additional funding for your next project?
- How to determine and evaluate the return on investment on key infrastructure sports partnerships?
Listen to Graham Maher on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Pick my brain
Want some help on a campaign, sponsorship or content but don’t know where to start? Book a time with Sean Callanan for a Pick My Brain session.
The Pick my brain session is a two-hour video consulting session where you can get Sean’s thoughts and opinions on ticketing or sponsorship campaigns, campaign development and digital content review.
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Graham Maher on LinkedIn, and send him a message that you listened to this podcast episode via Twitter @gmaher77
- Follow Queensland Rugby League across social media
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes you might enjoy:
As discussed on the podcast
As discussed on the podcast..
State of Origin
Some amazing work by the Queensland Rugby League Marketing & Digital teams to launch the 2020 Qld Maroons Jersey!@QLDmaroons #QLDER #ForgedByHistory pic.twitter.com/5hDICCB5R8
— Graham Maher (@gmaher77) January 29, 2020
Women's State of Origin
QLD – your Women's State of Origin team!! pic.twitter.com/qcZobkA50o
— Graham Maher (@gmaher77) June 19, 2018
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek