In this episode of Sports Geek Sean Callanan interviews The ACC's Eric SanInocencio:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Eric's journey from college to pros and back to NCAA with the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- How NCAA digital has evolved and why it needs to keep delivering value
- Fun Eric had with the Houston Texans activating the events every Texans game offered
- His role at The ACC helping all schools connect with fans especially in 2020
- Why digital needs to be a problem solver
Listen to The ACC's Eric SanInocencio on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Eric SanInocencio on Linkedin, follow him on Twitter @EricSan
- Sign up for Eric's #SMSports newsletter
- Follow the ACC on the following platforms:
- Please join Sean on #SportsBizZoom calls
- FYI Facebook won the argument with Australian Government, (despite what you might read in the media). They didn't even bother creating a new blog post! Hopefully, sports pages banned will be unbanned soon.
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes you might enjoy:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
Here is my take on Facebook Vs Australian Government stoush (since resolved, no surprises there!)
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek