Last time I caught up with Kenton Olson he was in the midst of a playoff run that saw the Seahawks win the Super Bowl. We discuss that experience and what they are planning for the season ahead. On ABC Grandstand I chat with Francis Leach about the rumours that Google should be a bidder on upcoming AFL media rights.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- What it is like running digital around the Super Bowl
- What platform grabbed fan's attention and engagement in Super Bowl lead up
- Why the simplest content is sometimes the best
- How the Seahawks digital team are ready to step up as Super Bowl champs
- Why Google is interested in sports TV rights
- Why the NBA turned away Google
Resources from the episode
Join the conversation, send us a tweet
Are you following @Seahawks on Twitter?