In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan interviews Seattle Seahawks' VP, Technology Chip Suttles:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How Chip got started in the sports at the Atlanta 1996 Olympics
- The challenges of planning for a major event like an Olympics Games
- Making the move to pro sports working for Seattle Seahawks
- Knowing when to adopt new technology and serve demands business and football departments
- How technology allowed Seahawks to operate and keep staff and players safe following COVID protocols
Listen to Seattle Seahawks' Chip Suttles on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Chip Suttles on Linkedin and send him a message that you listened via Twitter to @chipsuttles
- Please join Sean on #SportsBizZoom calls
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series – Season 1 out now!
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes you might enjoy:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek