Sean Callanan chats with Casper Heiselberg from F.C. Copenhagen
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How did Casper get his start in sports digital at the age of 17
- How a love for Manchester United and web development launched OldTrafford.dk
- How F.C. Copenhagen embraces digital
- Insights into the rebuild for FCK.DK including why Casper stopped development
- The advantages of knowing how to code when working in digital
- How digital teams supports commercial outcomes like ticketing
- Developing new ticketing offers like subscription ticketing
- Why Telia Replay is vital for the fans inside the stadium
- Why you should support Sports Geek Patreon
Listen to Casper Heiselberg on Sports Geek
Casper Heiselberg on developing digital skills
It was a passion project, we've written over 29,000 articles since 2003. It's a playground for my developer skills and digital understanding.
Casper Heiselberg on OldTrafford.dk project
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Casper Heiselberg on Twitter @Heiselberg, on Instragam @Heiselgram and on LinkedIn
- Learn more about FC Copehagen on Twitter @fc_kobehavn, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- Some Sports Geek episodes you might be interested in:
- Download the SG Esports Connecting brands with esports report here
- Need help with your team or athlete's digital? Go to Sports Geek Social Media Athlete Training
Some posts you may have missed:
Åhhh FCK 🎶🎶🎶 #fcklive #sldk #fckfcm pic.twitter.com/DdTzYvFxly
— F.C. København (@FCKobenhavn) September 22, 2019
The instagram post discussed on the podcast, “blocking rival team”
Highlights from the Europa League match that happened a few hours after our interview
Pick my brain
Want some help on a campaign, sponsorship or content but don’t know where to start? Book a time with Sean Callanan for a Pick My Brain session.
The Pick my brain session is a two-hour video consulting session where you can get Sean’s thoughts and opinions on ticketing or sponsorship campaigns, campaign development and digital content review.
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek