Variable pricing, why are sports around the world doing it and why is it confusing fans? In a different Sports Geek Podcast I break down the AFL variable pricing for MCG and Etihad.
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- What is variable pricing
- What is will cost you to go to a game at MCG and Etihad this AFL season
- Pricing is a process not a project
- What part demand plays in variable and dynamic pricing
- Importance of moving up value with price increases
- Which big guest will be on next episode of Beers, Blokes & Business.
Like this episode? please leave a review in iTunes.
Resources from the episode
Sports Geek explains Variable Pricing
Bonus animated gifs…
MCG AFL 2014 Ticket Pricing
Etihad Stadium AFL 2014 Ticket Pricing
Help me improve this podcast, I need your feedback.
Thanks for reviews on iTunes
See you at Digital Sport London
Thanks to Dan McLaren from UK Sports Network (and guest on ep #38) for inviting me to #DSLondon on April 22, looking forward to meeting some #sportsbiz people on my trip. Grab a ticket and I'll see you there.
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your networks. Thanks in advance.