In episode 12 of the Sports Geek Podcast we chat with Tod Caflisch from Detroit Red Wings on how IT is playing a big role in sports performance analytics and stadium activation. We catch up with Trendsmap.com's John Barratt to understand how Trendsmap works and look behind the scenes of #ALvMU Sports Trendsmap built for the A-League All-Stars game against Manchester United. On Harf Time we discuss how Sydney Thunder used traditional and digital media to welcome Mr Cricket as a new Big Bash League signing.
Not long now until SEAT Conference hope to see you in Kansas City.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- The growth of sports analytics and what NHL is learning from NBA
- Finding the right mix of sports analytics content and coaching competitive advantage
- Learn how NBA coaches are using video optics to analyse games
- How fast Rajan Rondo breaks to basket after stealing the ball
- Why we discuss missile tracking…
- Madison Square Garden has been evicted after $968M renovation
- How Trendsmap decides where are tweet is from
- What we learned about Manchester United's Twitter strategy
- How digital media worked together with traditional media for Sydney Thunder
- Why Michael Hussey is a top bloke