Apologies if you expected a Sports Geek Podcast yesterday but unfortunately an injury caused some delays. Find out more in the podcast, in today's episode we catch up with Daniel Pinne from the Melbourne Storm on Harftime with Daniel Harford and Nick Truelson from the Western Bulldogs joins Francis Leach and I on ABC Grandstand.
Thanks again for the feedback, tag your tweets #SGP I've included some of your feedback on the Sports Geek Podcast page.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How the Melbourne Storm handle the workload of club and representative football
- The Melbourne Storm Man of Steel promotional jersey
- How did the NRL fare in digital around game 1 of the Origin series?
- Why the Western Bulldogs are so focussed on local initiatives for fan development
- How the Bulldogs followed the lead of Phoenix Suns with a geomarketing campaign for fans
Very pleased to see it profiled in New & Noteworthy in iTunes and we've passed the 800 downloads mark with new listeners each week.
Resources from the episode
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
Don't use iTunes? Subscribe using this feed, we are also available on Stitcher and Pocket Casts
Search for “Sports Geek Podcast” on other podcast apps, please let me know if you can't find it.
Thanks for tuning in, I'd love your feedback in the comments or send me a tweet @seancallanan