In this CEO Series episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan interviews HBSE CEO Scott O'Neil:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- What Scott learned working at the NBA and at Madison Square Garden
- How Scott applies his leadership style across various teams including Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils and Dignatas
- Why Scott's Leadership Constitution is so important
- How Scott stayed connected in a WFH environment and why it is so important
- Scott discusses his new book “Be where your feet are”
Listen to HBSE CEO Scott O'Neil on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with. Scott O'Neil on Linkedin and send him a message that you listened via Twitter to @ScottONeil
- Buy Scott's book – “Be where your feet are”
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series – Season 1 out now!
- Check out some more Sports Geek CEO Series episodes you might enjoy:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
- Now you can listen LIVE as a Patreon subscriber!
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek