In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Nilay Shah, SVP of Marketing and Brand Strategy at New York Giants.
On this podcast, you'll learn about:
- How Nilay got his break into sports as an intern.
- Why the Giants are bringing back classic uniforms from the '80s & '90s.
- Why is “The Eli Manning Show” a massive success on Giants' YouTube?
- How sponsorship has evolved to integrate digital and social.
- Advice to pursue a career in sports
Listen to New York Giants' Nilay Shah on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Pick my brain
Want some help on a campaign, sponsorship or content but don’t know where to start? Book a time with Sean Callanan for a Pick My Brain session.
The Pick my brain session is a two-hour video consulting session where you can get Sean’s thoughts and opinions on ticketing or sponsorship campaigns, campaign development and digital content review.
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Nilay Shah on LinkedIn
- Follow the progress of the New York Giants across socials
- Learn more about my Collingwood Board Election campaign
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes you might enjoy:
- Like this podcast? Support or Patreon campaign.
As discussed on the podcast
Spongebob meme tweet we discussed
— New York Giants (@Giants) October 16, 2022
Check out the Eli Manning show
Marvel collab helmet
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek