In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan interviews Philadelphia Eagles' Catheron Carlson:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Where you start in sports does not determine where you end up
- Why working for Disney was so important to understand the fan experience
- Differences and similarities between NBA & NFL sponsorship deals
- How Catherine is looking for new revenue opportunities with Eagles partners
- Engaging a new audience in 2020 via Zoom to keep fans and Eagles partners connected
Listen to Philadelphia Eagles' Catherine Carlson on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Catherine Carlson on LinkedIn
- Please join Sean on #SportsBizZoom calls
- Check out the Sports Geek Amplify series – Season 1 out now!
- Check out some more Sports Geek episodes you might enjoy:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek