In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Dan Marrazza, Director of Digital Strategy at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
On this podcast, you'll learn about:
- Why is emphasizing quality over quantity important for digital content creation?
- What it was like launching a digital presence for Vegas Golden Knights.
- How to balance events like Hall of Fame enshrinement with year-long content plans.
- Dan’s insights on digital stats and why exposure rate is so important.
- How Tiktok's algorithm is successful and what you need to do to cater for it.