On this week’s episode Sean catches up with his roommate from SXSW Conference, Lenny Goh Director of Business Development from Tradable Bits. Sean and Lenny discuss their highlights and main takeaways from the conference.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- Bots are the new website and how sports teams will try and implement these into their strategy
- Storytelling is alive and well
- Muppet men talking – The engaging chat with Frank Oz and Leonard Maltin, great insight into a successful team
- The future is esports and how this will change our digital and sporting landscape in the future
- VR is not quite there yet, whilst there was lots of buzz last year, it hadn’t progressed much since then
- Fun fact that links Lenny with our podcast guest from episode 140, Kevin Kinghorn
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Lenny Goh from Tradable Bits, follow him on Twitter @LennyGoh, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Follow Tradable Bits on Twitter @TradableBits and Facebook
- Other Sports Geek podcast episodes you might be interested in:
Sign up for these
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
- Looking for a new gig? Sign up for Sports Geek Job Alerts
Some tweets you may have missed
High five to Sean’s new Snapchat Spectacles
— Lenny Goh 🇨🇦 (@lennygoh) March 10, 2017
Facebook Sports events
— Lenny Goh 🇨🇦 (@lennygoh) March 12, 2017
Stadiums of the future
— Sean Callanan (@seancallanan) March 12, 2017
— Sean Callanan (@seancallanan) March 14, 2017
No more cutouts of the President allowed!
— Lenny Goh 🇨🇦 (@lennygoh) March 13, 2017
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
I love the insights that Sean and his guests offer to sports marketeers around the globe. Many times the advice comes in very useful and easy to implement. Keep it up!