On this week’s episode Sean catches up with his roommate from SXSW Conference, Lenny Goh Director of Business Development from Tradable Bits. Sean and Lenny discuss their highlights and main takeaways from the conference.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- Bots are the new website and how sports teams will try and implement these into their strategy
- Storytelling is alive and well
- Muppet men talking – The engaging chat with Frank Oz and Leonard Maltin, great insight into a successful team
- The future is esports and how this will change our digital and sporting landscape in the future
- VR is not quite there yet, whilst there was lots of buzz last year, it hadn’t progressed much since then
- Fun fact that links Lenny with our podcast guest from episode 140, Kevin Kinghorn